Yasawa Island Cruises
Cruise the spectacular Yasawa Islands of Fiji and explore a new island and coral reef every morning and afternoon. The Yasawa Island cruises have a greater emphasis on water activities, showcasing the spectacular volcanic islands and dramatic scenery of these islands situated off the north-west coast of the main island.
The 7 Night Yasawa Island cruise combines the 3 & 4 night cruises and visits the islands of the Mamanuca and Yasawa including the Waya and Sacred Islands plus the remote northern islands from Naviti to Yasawa and the famous Sawa-i-lau limestone blue lagoon.
Yasawa Island Fiji Cruises:-
- 3, 4 & 7-Night cruises every week - Cruise Calendar
- Cruises depart Port Denarau Marina, Nadi, Fiji Islands
- Small ship discovery cruises
- Great value cruise packages for couples, singles & families.
- Map of the Yasawa Islands
What a fantastic crew - such a joy to be around and share the days with, together with the sunshine, palm trees, villages, singing, dancing - the list goes on!! I had a wonderful time and I will be planning another trip soon [Jacinta, SA]
WHY OUR PASSENGERS LOVE THE YASAWA ISLANDS CRUISES
- Cruising is the easiest and most popular way to explore the Fiji islands
- A great range of water activities are available every day including diving.
- Meet the children & elders of a Fiji island village & local school
- Cultural activities including kava ceremony, meke & lovo feast.
- Full list of inclusions & bonus features