Northern Fiji Cruises
Cruise to the remote Northern Fiji Islands and discover the natural beauty, history and culture of the garden islands.
- 7-Night Northern Fiji Cruises depart the first Tuesday of each month.
- Choice of Colonial Fiji Discovery cruise or 4 Cultures Discovery Cruise
- Depart Port Denarau Marina, Nadi, Fiji Islands
- Great value holiday packages for couples, singles & families.
- Map of the 4 Cultures Discovery Cruise
- Map of the Colonial Discovery Cruise
- Download dive site information for the Colonial Cruise
"This is an exceptional cruise that has exceeded our expectations. Thank you to all the crew for enriching our cruise & Fiji culture experience. We'll definately be back!" [Geoff & Wendy, QLD] More reviews
MV Reef Endeavour is a small cruise ship catering for 130 passengers over 3 accommodation levels. Her small size allows her to negotiate remote reefs, islands & shallow bays where bigger ships are unable to go. Click here for the deck plan.
Northern Fiji Cruise Itinerary
Full list of inclusions & bonus features
WHY OUR PASSENGERS LOVE THE COLONIAL FIJI DISCOVERY CRUISE (Heritage)
- Discover islands and reefs rarely visited by tourists.
- Explore Taveuni Island on the 180th Meridian Dateline.
- Visit world heritage listed Levuka – once the colonial capital of Fiji.
- Swim in the Bouma Waterfall
- Visit Savusavu’s hot springs and markets
- Snorkelling, glass bottom boat & dive opportunities daily
- Island Night, kava, meke & lovo feast
WHY OUR PASSENGERS LOVE THE 4 CULTURES DISCOVERY CRUISE (Cultural)
- Circumnavigate Vanua Levu - Fiji's second largest island.
- Meet the people of four different cultures - Micronesian, Polynesian, Indian & Melanesian
- Explore Labasa town and markets
- Snorkel the Great Sea Reef
- Travel up the Labasa River
- Visit a manta ray natural hatchery
- Snorkelling, glass bottom boat & dive opportunities most days